Dina Gerner is the sole creator and copyright holder for images used for “Digi Doodle Studios" digital products.
Purchase of Digi Doodle Studios products does not transfer or surrender copyrights to any other party. Copyright usage terms may NOT be reassigned under any circumstances.
By purchasing a digital collection or elements from Digi Doodle Studios grants
you a user license for your PERSONAL USE ONLY.
Dina Gerner’s Digi Doodle Studios images are NOT in public domain, cannot be
claimed under the "Fair Use" Act, all are copyrighted and designed by Dina Gerner.
• Digi Doodle Studios digital images were created by Dina Gerner, copyright 2017.
You may use these images for personal use projects you have created individually
PROVIDING you follow these terms:
• You must download/purchase Digi Doodle Studios images from Dina Gerner on
Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/digidoodlestudios to guarantee you are not working with or reselling illegally distributed copyright protected image files.
• You may incorporate Digi Doodle Studios into your project to MAKE something
distinctively different with the images to create and sell new handmade colored cards and paper crafting projects.
• You may use Digi Doodle Studios graphic images in layouts and other craft projects that are submitted to scrapbooking and card magazines for publication, as long as proper credit is given to Dina Gerner’s Digi Doodle Studios.
• You MUST provide a visible credit link to Digi Doodle Studios by placing a clickable link to Digi Doodle Studios by Dina Gerner on your product description or downloadable product or site for consumers to see prior to purchase: “Dina Gerner’s Digi Doodle Studios copyrighted images used in compliance with Usage Terms of Digi Doodle Studios by Dina Gerner
• You must use the FLATTENED images to create your OWN compositions, service items, how-to-projects or novelties (hand-painted t-shirts, greeting cards, scrapbook pages, personalized ornaments, cookies, cakes, etc...) Flattened images may NOT be distributed/resold as files to be imported for digital machine replication equipment use such as embroidery, cutting, screening, etc...
• You may print the artwork using only a personal home printer. Commercial printers
or presses are strictly prohibited.
• You may create completed tangible craft items and give as a gift to
friends and family.
You May Not:
• Digi Doodle Studios images may NOT be redistributed, reuse or resell, loan, rent, share, sublicense or otherwise, in whole or in part, or in a formatdesigned or intended for permanent storage or to be re-used by others.
For example: NO posting, distributing, sharing , freely giving away or resellingDigi Doodle Studios files on blogs, newsgroups, websites, or elsewhere, selling “AS IS” images as digital kit elements, pattern art, clipart, or collection kits.
• You may Not use Digi Doodle Studios designs for mass commercial production or manufacturing, resell or distribute graphics, any designs, or products where the content of the product includes Digi Doodle Studios designs as part of your own works or as they exist, even in a flattened format. Such as pages, albums, templates, cards, stationery, invitations, announcements or anything of the like. This would include but is not limited to distribution to general public through any website, email lists, internet communities, Etsy, eBay, Zazzle, CafePress, software program files of any kind (such as digital games, apps, photography and imaging software, website development and design, desktop publishing, program software, machine embroidery software files, cutting files,or any other retail
establishment, photographer, designer, customer, or other outlet.
• You may NOT claim ownership, grant usage permissions, or reassign copyrights to "new compositions" created from Dina Gerner’s Digi Doodle Studios copyright protected properties. Simply adding a border edge, re-coloring, resizing, digitally manipulating, using filters/textures or saving the file in a different file format does NOT constitute a "new composition".
• You may NOT use any of Digi Doodle Studios images for commercial use for logos,
trademarks, service marks, website or blog design.
Most of all, Dina Gerner’sDigi Doodle Studios is a family-friendly artist/company, and strictly prohibits any of her designs to be used to create obscene, defamatory, or immoral works.
**All rights to graphics and collections are retained by Dina Gerner, the original creator, with all rights reserved**
Any form of the aforementioned is in violation of terms and will be considered copyright infringement and punishable by law.
Thank you so much for your understanding and support!