Tuesday, August 1, 2017

For the Love of Dawn

Hey Everyone!
Happy August! 
I know for a lot of you that means Back to School but for Digi Doodle Studios it means 
FEATURED DESIGNER MONTH!


This vibrant beach inspired card was created 
using our newest Digi Stamp "For the Love of Dawn" and our "Sand  Sea" Digital Papers

AUGUST FEATURED DESIGNER

Dawn Bennett

Congratulations Dawn! I am so happy to have you on my Design Team!

If you haven't already met Digi Doodle's Design Team Member, Dawn, let me introduce you! 

Dawn has been paper crafting for many years. Even her family and friends recognized that she has gift for creating.


You can see her attention to detail and the careful decisions she makes when creating a piece of art.


Dawn has also continued her craft by studying, and she now teaches Copic classes. 


But wait, there's more! 
It was the Fun Facts about Dawn that inspired our digi stamp "For the Love of Dawn"  


Dawn loves animals! (Ok, so do I ... that was easy!)
But Dawn loves animals so much that she has more than the average number of pets in her family! Some may say a "Zoo" others, like me, may say wonderfully surrounded by unconditional love!


Obviously, she is very loved by both her family, as well as her furry friends!

Dawn also loves the Beach (now we're talking), flowers, and all the seasons which to enjoy them!!

I even love her blog name "Dip n' Dots Creations"

Now that you have met Dawn, you can read more about her on our Design Team Page, and visit her on her blog "Dip n' Dots Creations" to see many more of her projects. 

Please don't forget to congratulate Dawn on being our Featured Designer of the Month!

I hope I have inspired you in some way today! 

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Everyday is a gift so do something today that brings you and others great joy!

Follow Digi Doodle Studios by email or subscribe to get all the Digi Doodle updates. 

Please be sure to visit Digi Doodle Studios for many more collections and inspiration!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & PinterestShare your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!
#digidoodlestudios








6 comments:

  1. Wow Dawn that is awesome! Congrats on being the featured Designer of the Month! Dina once again you created a adorable image and put it together fabulously on a card with lots of details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheri! I really appreciate you talented ladies!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much Dina !!! I love it... It represents me so much... I love being on your DT and can't wait to color this one up..... I'll forever cherish this image...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn! It was so much fun to create , and work with this image! I'm so glad you like it!

      Delete
  3. This is fabulous Dina, Congratulations to Dawn on being Designer of the Month too. I just adore this image too! I love my two kitties :)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! This image is so much fun because it really appeals to animal lovers!

      Delete